Do you live in the Magherafelt area and would benefit from a Dinner Delivery Service every Wednesday and Saturday or know someone that does. Dinners Cost £5! If you or someone you know is interested please call 028 7930 0123.
You DO NOT have to be an Out and About Member to enjoy this service so feel free to make the call today!
- Are you sitting comfortably?
Gentle Chair Based Activities (5 weeks)
- Ideal for those with walking or standing difficulties or if you just want to keep active at home!
- Why not give it a go? You might be surprised at just how good it makes you feel!
- Every Thursday starting 28th May at 11am
- FREE – just log in via Bellaghyparish.com
- Click on ‘View webcam’
- All you need is a stable chair and a small ball, eg tennis or boccia size.
- Tutor: Thomasina Birt
- Benefits include:
- Improves Flexibility, Balance and Muscle Tone
- Increases Circulation and Speed Up Injury Recovery
- Reinforces Positive Attitude and Better Concentration
- Decreases Stress
- All ages/abilities are welcome!
- Nb. All participants must work according to their own level of ability and speed, do not do anything that causes pain or discomfort or that your doctor has advised against.
- This project is supported by the PHA and managed by CWSAN.
- For more information, please contact Anita M: 075 4063 5862 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
COSTA and CWSAN Rural Support Networks aim to keep our local communities up-to-date with very comprehensive advice, information, support and grants – see Links below:
Thank you to all Health & Social Care, Essential Workers and Volunteers out there working so hard to help our local communities.
Contact us at any time if you have any queries or require any assistance as we aim to try to keep many of our usual services running for local groups -ring: 028 8773 8845 or email: email@example.com or send us a message via our facebook page @cwsan.midulster .
We encourage everyone to carefully follow all official advice – stay safe and well everyone 🙂
COVID-19 Emergency Funding – 6 07.05.2020
COSTA & CWSAN Newsletter – 7 May 2020
COVID-19 Emergency Funding – Newsletter 30.04.2020
COSTA & CWSAN Newsletter – 23 April 2020
COVID-19 Emergency Funding – 4